WHEN SHOULD I HAVE MY CAR ALIGNED?
A good question! We recommend that you check your alignment every 12,000 - 15,000 miles, once a year or when you have new tyres or steering and suspension parts fitted. It is not always obvious to diagnose misalignment especially if it is slight, so here are some classic signs and causes to look out for:
SIGNS OF MISALIGNMENT
- Steering Wheel pulls to the left or right whilst driving or under braking.
- Irregular or uneven tyre wear.
- Crooked steering wheel position, even when driving straight.
CAUSES OF MISALIGNMENT
- Everyday driving, with factors such as hitting potholes or kerbing.
- Worn Steering or suspension parts.
- Vehicles Alignment may have been wrongly adjusted previously.
If your vehicle suffers with any of the problems shown, then give us a call to arrange a quick and easy wheel alignment test on 0208 531 2300